Sunday 12 October 2014

My Shakespeare monologue; Twelfth Night

My monologue was from Richard lll and I played lady Anne however due to my emotion state is similar to Morden I though I should my Shakespeare. my new monologue is Twelfth Night and I play Viola. I thought of changing  my Morden however as I already had all my objectives, beats, thought tracks and all my lines learnt I though it would be really hard to find a new monologue and do this again for both monologues in under a week. Also, I feel really connected with my character Maggie as when I was reading the play I understood what Maggie felt all though the play.


Given Circumstances:


My character is wants to be a man so she dresses like a man and as her best friend is a lesbian and her best friend keeps flirting with her my character thinks her best friend fancy her. this would a Morden given circumstance and my character would live in London and would be about 33.


My thoughts for my new monologue 

My objectives for my new monologue:





No comments:

Post a Comment