Sunday 12 October 2014

Notes for Todays Lesson

In theatre today we had today we started doing our  Shakespeare monologue, my monologue is from Richard III and I play Lady Anne. During our theatre lesson we had to do simalar activities to our monologue. This is includes writing down my beats, thought trackes and my objectives. I found this really helpful as when I first found out we were doing Shakespeare I was quite nervous as I have never done Shakespeare before so I didn't think I would be that good. Also, it made me think more deeply about my character and gave me confinderence to perform.



 we had make our given cirstumstaneces. At first I found this really hard however as I started thinking more deeply and hearing other peoples ideas I made me realise how connected the actors felt while performing with knowing what thier given cirstumance was. When we had to think about our given cirstumance I didn't really know what to write or where to start. So I started with what the given cirstamance of what my character in the scene is. Lady Anne given cirstamance in the play is her telling Queen Elizabeth about Richard and how she hates him. from their I though of a teenage telling her friends at school about her boyfriend I wanted his set in Morden day because I think this is relevant  to today society so the audience will find this easy to relate to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment