Monday 22 September 2014

Notes From todays Lesson 22/09/14

In today's lesson I leant a really good rehearsal technique. It was to act are objectives. At first I found this really hard as I didn't really know how to over act my objectives with out thinking of it however when I started working with Samantha in a pair I started to realise what Mr Rennsion meant by not getting the monologue right but living though the objectives.


Living though the objectives has helped me to express my characters emotion which out me mentally making myself and telling myself to play that character. also, it makes me feel more confident when I perform as I know I am getting the monologue wrong but I am getting the objective right. when you have got the objective right you can move to the next objective and the next objective and from this point you can sort out of your transactions in to the next objective from here. Living though the objectives has effected my feelings towards my monologue as I have now experimented with some of my objectives however the ones I have experimented aren't right. I'm not concerned or worried due 90%  of the time my objectives will be wrong and that's so okay as I'm only experimenting. Furthermore, you cant be good all the time and its okay to go grey but then be technical. As I'm still learning and I will properly do this the rest of my acting carrier. Also, watching other people practice their monologue and this has helped me know how hard I have to play my objectives to allow me to physically live throw my objective. In addition to this, living though the objectives kind of felt like jumping through hoops and even though I don't have my objectives thoughly sorted out yet I gained a lot from this lesson and I can find my objectives in my own time. Exploring the extremes of my objectives has definitely helped me with my monologue as I how know much energy and passion I need to fully fulfil my objectives and how tiring I am after. Finally, To improve I think I need to experiment with more objectives and to find news ones to practice with.


Furthermore, also I have learnt you can get your energy from anything or anyone. Learning this has helped me explore new ways to express the objectives I practiced and to help me live though the objectives. this technique can help me for the future as it has allowed to explore more in my beats, thought tracks and objectives. Also, learning this technique has helped to understand why and how professional actors can change their what they do in their scenes because they can change the way they play their objectives and change where and how they get their energy from. I hope to able to do this one day as I'm still learning more about energy and how to control it and how to play with my energy and different energy levels  Finally, to improve I think I fully need to start over using my energy because if I have fully go their I can break all the habits I have about caring what people think of me. Also, I can practice in my monologue different types energy and using the 7 states of tension method and exploring new ways of getting my energy from.


In addition to this, I have leant to realise my instinct through my physical objective. This is an important as I knew before that action over rides the lines however I didn't understand how to do embedded it into my performance. Also, learning this method has helped me to develop more understand of my objectives as I have been trying out different objectives.for example to paced and to admit. Trying out new objectives from this has helped me think more creatively about my character and improved my acting. Finally, learning about my natural instinct work though the objective has allowed me to take more risks as actor and to be more confident when I'm performing.





No comments:

Post a Comment