Tuesday 16 September 2014

What is my Casting

On Mondays lesson we had to get into pairs and tell each other our Castings are and what roles we look like. I was with Lauren. Lauren gave me lots if different casting such as;


* Under aged single mum
* The naughty party animal at school ; Lauren said she could see me in Waterloo Road
*  The movie St. Trinians
* Mean girls
* Playing characters aged 14-19
* Smart student at school
*Troubled teenage


Lauren also mention that if I was blonde again I could play more parts such as, Legally blonde etc. As I have just dyed my hair brown and I have started wearing glasses for school Lauren said I could play parts as boss or secretary as I look more grown up and therefore I could play older parts.


This exercise has shown me what kind actor people see me as and it makes think what kind of characters I can play. Some of the characters I don't think I would want to play such as a main character in Mean Girls as that's not the kind of actor I want to be when I'm older. However characters like a under age single mum I think I would love to play as this is a big issue in todays society and actually has some importance. Characters like this can effective other people views and behaviour and these as the characters and plays/ Film and TV shows I want to be part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment